Elder Cottage Housing Option

Caring Options for Family Members

Can your elderly loved one no longer live on their own, but still wants a sense of independence? What should you do next? Call the Union County Housing Authority for more information on our Elder Cottage Housing Option (“ECHO”)!

Working together, the UCHA and the Union-Snyder Agency on Aging offers assistance to families who want to build a temporary, small cottage residence on their property for their elderly family member.

For more information on this program, please download this brochure. Then call our office and get started today!